Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

the flying eye

The Flying eyes

The flying eyes are first found in wikipedia in there swamps. It's called a flying eye because there eyes open up and there wings come out from the back. Then it flies it is 800 mm long.

At night time in the wikipedia swamps. There are trees that grow out of the swamp and the flying eyes sleep.
Around the swamp there eggs are hatching.

All day long they go hunting for food. There they get for their babies and to snack on when there hungry. They store there food in there swamp trees.They eat meat like people and other animals.

There special features are that there eyes can turn into fire to hunt their food. And they can smell there food for 8 miles away.
By Katelyn

3 comments:

  1. I think this is really cool, as cool as seeing a giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for the nice comment gabe

      Delete
  2. wow you are very creative,they sound so scary
    put some coulor in next time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.