Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

          Respect
      For others
1.Eye contact when they are talking to you.
2.Ask if they need help if they don't know what to do.
3.Open the door for someone.
4.Don't talk in class when your not meant to be talking.
5.Say good morning when you see them in the morning.
6. If someone has fell over then you can ask if they are okay and ask if they want to play with them if they have know one to play with.

7.If someone is talking when there not meant to be talking you can tell them to not talk.

8. if you see some think on the ground you should pick it up.
9. if someone is siting by there self you could go over and sit with them.

walt: in room 3 we have been learning about how we can be Respect.

if you have more i could add just comments⇙?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.