Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Swimming with school

W.A.L.T:To write a recount about our swimming

Swimming with school


For the last two weeks Room 3 and the whole of NBC go to QEII and have been gulping water and working our arms out. This is to learn how to be better swimmers. The first day of swimming was just to see what groups we would be in for the next two weeks. Some of us were in the big pool and some in the little pool I was in the big pool. The second week my instructor was teaching us how to to move our shoulders side to side in backstroke and she talked about freestyle, breastroke and how to do them better. Then on Friday, on the first week we got to wear flippers and we just went through the water like fish now I see how fish are very fast. Then for the second week we all learnt how to be in a group to survive in the water with lifejackets. The next day we learnt how to get out of the boat nice and safely we also learnt how to save people with  bag ropes. Today is Friday we get to learn in our pj to be safe in our clothes. 

whats your favourite stroke?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.