Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

CyberSmart snakes and ladders


Welcome to CyberSmart: The Game. Remember, being CyberSmart means making good decisions when online or learning with your device.






Create Task 1:

For this task you need to use Voice Typing. Click on the tools menu and then select voice typing.
Change the language to English (New Zealand) and then record the following text using your
voice.

“Hi, my name is Katelyn. I am a student at New Brighton Catholic, in room 3.
I am in Year 6 and my teacher is Mr. Gray. ”

Highlight the recorded text and change the font colour to red.
Highlight any misspelled or incorrect words in a different colour.

Tip: Don’t forget to include your punctuation.

Insert your text here.


“Hi, my name is Katelyn. I am a student at new Brighton Catholic, in room 3.
I am in Year 6 and my teacher is Mr. Gray. ”








do you have some tips for me that I can do next time ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.